Design and Construction Manager
Fun, Creative Culture
Contract, Full time
NH Architecture is a leading Australian design studio founded on the principles of collaboration & open debate, where architects and designers are united by a commitment to creating outstanding contemporary architecture. Our collective expertise in architecture, urban design, master planning, interior design and graphic design enables us to deliver complex and high-profile projects through from conception to delivery.
We are looking for a Design and Construction Manager with 10+ years’ experience navigating a large team through construction and delivery of complex projects on prominent green and brownfield sites. This person understands the roles of the managing contractor and has likely worked for both the architectural firms and managing contractor team in their extensive delivery career. This person needs to be a strong and firm leader and a clear communicator who is able to manage difficult conversations with project partners and team members alike, whilst maintaining a positive and supportive team morale. This person is highly organised and process driven, with a detailed understanding of the status of the project at all times.
This is a full time, contract role (2 years with possibility of extension). The successful candidate needs to be willing to work full-time in our Melbourne CBD studio.
To give you a taste for the role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of a large complex project with multiple workstreams
- Being the senior team member in charge of liaising between the managing contractor, key stakeholders, and the large internal team
What you can bring to the table:
- 10+ years in a senior delivery role, working for either architects, managing contractors, government development authorities (e.g Development Victoria)
- A thorough knowledge of the delivery process of complex public projects
- Heath experience highly desirable
- Multiple workstreams and packages across multiple teams
Salary is highly competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Full working rights in Australia are mandatory.
Applications close Friday 30th April, 2021