Creative, design studio culture
Melbourne city location
Who are we?
NH Architecture (NH) is a leading Australian design studio founded on the principles of collaboration & open debate, where architects and designers are united by a commitment to creating outstanding contemporary architecture. Our collective expertise in architecture, urban design, master planning, interior design and graphic design enables us to deliver complex and high-profile projects from conception to delivery.
We are looking for a Submissions Editor to work with NH’s senior team members, graphic designers and external consultants to coordinate and produce project winning submissions to help ensure the studio’s continued success.
To give you a taste for the role, you will:
- Manage the production of tender submissions: EOIs, RFPs, Capability Statements
- Coordinate the bid process for beginning to end: liaising with internal teams and external contributors
- Proof and edit submissions
- Maintain and, in some cases, build libraries of up-to-date corporate and capability information including staff CVs, project pages and capability information
- Follow up on submission outcomes and track outcomes and feedback
- Continuously improve submission templates and marketing materials
- Manage all tender portal subscriptions and actively search for new tender opportunities
What you can bring to the table:
- Tertiary qualified
- Editing experience
- Document coordination and production involving multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Advanced InDesign and MS Office skills are essential
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience is advantageous
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Open, inclusive, and collaborative work style
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Full working rights in Australia are mandatory.
Applications close on Monday, 29th March 2021.
We will only be accepting CVs from candidates directly, no agencies please.