Senior Delivery Architect
Who are we?
NH Architecture is a leading Australian design studio founded on the principles of collaboration & open debate, where architects and designers are united by a commitment to creating outstanding contemporary architecture. Our collective expertise in architecture, urban design, master planning, interior design and graphic design enables us to deliver complex and high-profile projects through from conception to delivery.
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Architect to work as part of our delivery team to lead and produce detailed and accurate documentation that ensures the successful delivery of complex and large-scale public buildings. The successful candidate has a proven track record of working on complex public buildings (healthcare advantageous) with multiple and diverse stakeholders, including government authorities.
To give you a taste for the role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading in the production of documentation packages to tight deadlines
- Reviewing and commenting on documentation produced by other team members
- Working with the wider project team to ensure all aspects of the project are coordinated
- Attending and presenting documentation at large team meetings
- Ability to prioritise work streams, and clearly communicating priorities to team members
- Ensuring the documentation aligns with reports produced in the concept, scoping and design phases
- Coordinating the synthesis of information from consultants and contractors into the documentation
- Actively contributing to internal team and extra discussions regarding project delivery
What you can bring to the table:
- Degree or degrees qualified in Architecture
- Master of Architecture (preferred)
- Registration with the Architects Registration Board of Victoria, or equivalent overseas registration
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in an architectural studio on delivery projects
- Experience working on large scale, complex projects, healthcare advantageous
- Strong proficiency in Revit (5+ years)
- Technical knowledge of project delivery requirements
- Producing technical drawings and documentation at a senior level
- Ability to undertake all detailed aspects of the delivery of large-scale public and commercial projects
- Deep knowledge of structural, electrical, and mechanical engineering related to buildings
- Proficiency in Rhino (Advantageous)
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to establish, lead and maintain cooperative relationships with team members, internally and externally
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Based near Parliament station on Flinders lane, the successful candidate will be part of a collaborative and diverse studio culture with weekly social events such as morning tea and Friday night drinks.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to work in our Flinders Lane studio full time. Full working rights in Australia are mandatory.
If the above sounds like you, apply now with your CV and folio (no more than 5mb) to email@example.com by Friday 4th June 2021
Direct applications only, no agencies please. Unsolicited CVs sent by agencies will be disregarded and not subject to any agency TOBs