Who are we?
NH Architecture is a leading Australian design studio founded on the principles of collaboration & open debate, where architects and designers are united by a commitment to creating outstanding contemporary architecture. Our collective expertise in architecture, urban design, master planning, interior design and graphic design enables us to deliver complex and high-profile projects through from conception to delivery.
We are looking for an Architectural Draftsperson to assist across all stages of a project including scoping, documentation and project coordination, contributing to the design and delivery of project that reflect the NH architectural attitudes.
To give you a taste for the role, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the concept, scoping and design phases
- Knowing and working to key delivery deadlines
- Preparing architectural drawings following the client’s statement of requirements
- Using extensive BCA knowledge to ensure building standards are adhered to in architectural drawings
- Coordinating with clients and contractors including attending meetings and reviewing and updating drawings
- Liaising with mechanical, structural and electrical engineering specialists to coordinate and incorporate their inputs into drawings
- Inspecting project sites to make sketches, taking measurements and photographs, and documenting actual site conditions to aid in developing the final architectural design solution and preparing written reports of findings
- Working with all team members to meet strict project deadlines.
- Working with the project team to ensure all aspects of the project are coordinated fully
- Communicating in a timely manner to all parties involved in a project
What you can bring to the table:
- Qualification in Architecture and/or engineering drafting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Public, Commercial, Education or Health projects
- A least 1 year full-time Australian experience
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Some proficiency in Rhino
- Skilled in AutoCAD
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Deep knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of architecture
- Deep knowledge of building materials, their function and physical properties
- Deep understanding on BCA Standards
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with clients, consultants and other external stakeholders
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Professional, articulate and upholds NH’s standards
Salary is $80,000 – $85,0000 plus superannuation, depending on experience. Must have working rights in Australia.
Please email your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 1st October 2021
We will only be accepting CVs from candidates directly, no agencies please.